CPP40307 Certificate IV In Property Services (Real Estate)
Standard RPL Program
This is our standard RPL program that allows agents to use evidence of their experience to complete the Certificate IV in Property Services for an affordable price. When Agents have worked in the industry for a number of years, and have been completing and gathering workplace evidence over the duration of their career, it is estimated that this experience could equal a minimum of 480 hours of work based learning. Agents with working experience can complete the certificate in many less hours of work than traditional assessment methods. The timeframe can be reduced significantly, depending on the agents role and work experience.
Stuff you need to know!
There are no formal pre-requisites prescribed in the training package, however students must complete the three units that make up the Agents Representative Program prior to commencement.
To obtain your Full Licence within Victoria, you must complete the following 24 units within the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate):
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSSM4056A Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy Agreement
- CPPDSM4020A Present at tribunals
- CPPDSM4049A Implement maintenance plan for managed properties
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Markets property for sale
- CPPDSM4001A Act as a buyer’s agent
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4004A Conduct auction
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- BSBRKG304 Maintain business records
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
Students have unlimited 24 hour support via Phone, email, SMS and Face to Face. Offering support on weekends and outside of the standard 9am-5pm hours our students are never without help.
Entry Education even remains as your very own personal industry expert, even after you finish our course.
Our prices are fixed, meaning students never pay more. There are no extra charges, fees or hidden costs like many other institutes.
Course Fee: $3400
Upfront Payment Discount: If you pay upfront you will receive a discounted fee of $3000 (Contact the course manager to see if you’re eligible for further discounts)
Split Payment Options: To customise a split payment option, call the office or speak with Michael on the details below.
- Enter your details below
- A team member will give you a call to confirm details
- You’re underway.
If you get stuck with anything simply get in touch with the office using the details below.