Certificate IV In Property Services (Real Estate) CPP40307
Accelerated Licence Application Program
This is Entry Educations premium program that is an assessment only model. The accelerated licence program is for experienced agents to complete the Certificate IV via an accelerated process. Agents have worked in the industry for a number of years, and have been completing and gathering workplace evidence over the duration of their career. It is estimated that this experience will equal a minimum of 480 hours of work based learning. If you meet our eligibility requirements you can receive the service that allows our trainers to come to your office, and help you through every step of the program to complete the workplace evidence requirements quicker than standard. Entry Education will take care of all the administrative tasks. To find out if you’re eligible click below and contact the office on the details below or click for more information.
To find out if you’re eligible contact the office on the details below.
Stuff you need to know!
To be eligible for the Accelerated licence application program you need to have met Entry Educations eligibility requirements, and have had approval from the course manager.
- 3 years work experience performing agency tasks
- Currently meet the Agents Representative learning requirements
To obtain your Full Licence within Victoria, you must complete the following 24 units within the Certificate IV in Property Services:
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work,
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work, and
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
- CPPDSSM4056A Manage Conflicts and Disputes in the Property Industry.
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and Build Effective Client Relationships.
- CPPDM4009B Interpret Legislation to Complete Agency Work.
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise Agency and Consumer Risk.
- CCPPDSM4011A List Property for Lease.
- CPPDSM4013A Market Property for Lease.
- CPPDSM4010A Lease Property.
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and Manage Lease of Tenancy Agreement.
- CPPDSM4020A Present to Tribunals.
- CPPDSM4049A Implement Maintenance Plan for Managing Properties.
- CPPDSM4012A List Property for Sale.
- CPPDSM4014A Markets Property For Sale
- CPPDSM4001A Act as a Buyer’s Agent.
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and Finalise the Sale of Property by Private Treaty.
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise Property.
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and Present Property Reports.
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for Auction and Complete Sale.
- CPPDSM4004A Conduct Auction.
- BSBSMB406A Manage Small Business Finances.
- BSBRKG304B Maintain Business Records.
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and Manage Agency Trust Accounts.
The accelerated program is unique to all other options available from any institute. Entry Education provides agents full 1 on 1 support with a course manager for the entire program through to completion.
If you meet our eligibility requirements, the premium program is $4600.
- Because this is an exclusive program, to register and start you will need to contact the office and speak with a course manager directly. All contact details can be found below.