CPP40307 Certificate IV In Property Services (Real Estate)
Students will complete all required training with MRT Training RTO 41529. MRT Training RTO 41529 will issue all certificates to students who complete any courses advertised with Entry Education.
Real Estate Education Reforms – How this will affect the industry
Full Real Estate Licence Program –
Stuff you need to know!
There are no formal entry requirements prescribed in the training package, however students must complete the three units that make up the Agents Representative Program (consisting of units CPPDSM4007A, CPPDSM4008A, and CPPDSM4080A) prior to completing the CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate).
It is recommended entrants have high level language, literacy, and numeracy skills and computer skills prior to commencement.
To obtain your Full Licence within Victoria, you must complete the following 24 units within the Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate):
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSSM4056A Manage conflict and disputes in the property industry
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4009B Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4011A List property for lease
- CPPDSM4013A Market property for lease
- CPPDSM4010A Lease property
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and manage lease or tenancy Agreement
- CPPDSM4020A Present at tribunals
- CPPDSM4049A Implement maintenance plan for managed properties
- CPPDSM4012A List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A Markets property for sale
- CPPDSM4001A Act as a buyer’s agent
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4004A Conduct auction
- BSBSMB406 Manage small business finances
- BSBRKG304 Maintain business records
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and manage agency trust accounts
Assessment will be carried out via the Entry Education student portal. Learning material will be provided via a PDF document for students to use while completing the questions. Access to student support is available to all students.
Credit Transfer process will be initiated in relation to the three core units that make up the Agents Representative Program. Meaning if CPPDSM4007A, CPPDSM4008A, and CPPDSM4080A have been previously completed students will not need to redo these units.
Students have unlimited support via the Entry Education portal with a direct message system to the assessment team available to all students. Offering support on weekends and outside of the standard 9am-5pm hours our students are never without help.
Entry Education even remains as your very own personal industry expert, even after you finish our course.
Our prices are fixed, meaning students never pay more. There are no extra charges, fees or hidden costs like many other institutes.
This program is delivered via self paced online learning. Students will have access to all study material, learning resources and assessments within the student portal.
Entry Education is here to support and manage your learning to help you complete your program. Students will be enrolling and completing their course with MRT Training (RTO. 41529). Upon successful competition of the assessment, MRT Training will then issue the student with the relevant Certificate and transcript of results.
This is completely dependent on you, as this course is 100% self-paced. We will work with you every step of the way to help you get the course completed in the timeframe you want to complete it in.
The CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) is the qualification currently prescribed by the Business Licensing Authority (BLA), as the educational requirement to apply for a real estate license in Victoria, in line with the Estate Agents Act 1980.
The training is based on Victorian estate agency law, practice, and procedures in compliance with the Estate Agents Act 1980. To be eligible for an estate agent’s license individuals must satisfy the experience and current academic qualification requirements prescribed under the Estate Agents (Education) Regulations 2008.
Further information regarding licensing requirements can be found at Consumer Affairs Victoria.
- Enter your details below
- Follow the steps through to the student portal
- Register for an account and begin your course.
If you get stuck with anything simply get in touch with the office using the details below.