South Australia – Sales Representative Certificate
Sales Representative Program – Online $495 (Discounted from $1795)
Entry Education is leading the way in modern online education and training. This is our online Sales Representative program, its an affordable stress free solution for anyone wanting to kickstart their career in Real Estate.
Students receive access to their online portal to complete their program at any time that suits them. This method allows your program to be completely flexible and revolve around your own personal timetable.
With support just one email away, you are never without help.
Stuff you need to know:
The government have set rules and guidelines for people to begin work in the Real Estate industry. One rule, is the mandatory completion of the Sales Representative Program for anyone entering the industry as a sales consultant.
The successful completion will allow you to work within an agencies sales team.
There are no prerequisites for anyone wanting to begin this program. However, there will be a requirement for students to have access to internet and a device to allow them complete the program.
If you have any trouble meeting these needs, contact us using the details below and we will be able to help.
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise property
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and build client-agency relationships
- CPPDSM4007A – Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property sales to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4009B – Interpret legislation to complete agency work
- CPPDSM4010A – Lease property
- CPPDSM4012A – List property for sale
- CPPDSM4014A – Market property for sale
- CPPDSM4015B – Minimise agency and consumer risk
- CPPDSM4017A – Negotiate effectively in property transactions
- CPPDSM4018A – Prepare and present property reports
- CPPDSM4019A – Prepare for auction and complete sale
- CPPDSM4022A – Sell and finalise the sale of property by private treaty
- CPPDSM4079A – Work in the business broking sector
- CPPDSM4080A – Work in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5012A – Develop a strategic business plan in the real estate industry
- CPPDSM5032A – Market the agency
Students have unlimited support via the Entry Education portal with a direct message system to the assessment team available to all students. Offering support on weekends and outside of the standard 9am-5pm hours our students are never without help.
Entry Education even remains as your very own personal industry expert, even after you finish our course.
Our prices are fixed, meaning students never pay more. There are no extra charges, fees or hidden costs like many other institutes.
Upfront Course Fee: $995 (No extra fees or hidden surprises)
- Enter your details below
- Follow the steps to the student portal
- Start immediately
If you get stuck with anything simply get in touch with the office using the details below.
How long to get my certificate? A students will receive a PDF soft copy immediately upon the successful completion of their program.
Please Note: At Entry Education we are doing our bit to reduce our impact on the environment. Hard copy certificates are not printed and posted unless requested by the student, a fee of $20 will be charged. (All students receive a PDF of their certificate upon completion of a program which is accepted by the government and all agencies)