Queensland Licensing Course
Online RPL Program – Online $1495 (Discounted from $2495)
Entry Education is leading the way in modern online education and training. This is our online Full Real Estate License program, its an affordable stress free solution for anyone wanting to grow their career in Real Estate.
Students receive access to their online portal to complete their program at any time that suits them. This method allows your program to be completely flexible and revolve around your own personal timetable.
With support just one email away, you are never without help.
Stuff you need to know!
There are no formal entry requirements prescribed in the training package, however students must complete the seven units that make up the Agents Registration Program (consisting of units CPPDSM4080A, CPPDSM4009B, CPPDSM4012A, CPPDSM4008A, CPPDSM4010A, CPPDSM4022A and CPPDSM4015B) prior to completing the Full License Program.
It is recommended entrants have high level language, literacy, and numeracy skills and computer skills prior to commencement.
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work,
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work, and
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and Build Effective Client Relationships.
- CPPDM4009B Interpret Legislation to Complete Agency Work.
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise Agency and Consumer Risk.
- CCPPDSM4011A List Property for Lease.
- CPPDSM4013A Market Property for Lease.
- CPPDSM4010A Lease Property.
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and Manage Lease of Tenancy Agreement.
- CPPDSM4020A Present to Tribunals.
- CPPDSM4012A List Property for Sale.
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and Finalise the Sale of Property by Private Treaty.
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise Property.
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and Present Property Reports.
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for Auction and Complete Sale.
- BSBSMB406A Manage Small Business Finances.
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and Manage Agency Trust Accounts
Students have unlimited 24 hour support via Phone, email, SMS and Face to Face. Offering support on weekends and outside of the standard 9am-5pm hours our students are never without help.
Entry Education even remains as your very own personal industry expert, even after you finish our course.
Our prices are fixed, meaning students never pay more. There are no extra charges, fees or hidden costs like many other institutes.
Course Fee: $1495
Split Payment Options: To customise a split payment option, call the office or speak with Jesse on the details below. There are extra fees for payment plans.
Entry Education is here to support and manage your learning to help you complete your program. Students will be enrolling and completing their course with MRT Training (RTO. 41529). Upon successful competition of the assessment, MRT Training will then issue the student with the relevant Certificate and transcript of results.
This is completely dependent on you, as this course is 100% self-paced. We will work with you every step of the way to help you get the course completed in the timeframe you want to complete it in.
The CPP40307 License Program is the qualification currently prescribed by the Queensland Office of Fair Trading, as the educational requirement to apply for a real estate license in Queensland, in line with the Property Occupations Act 2014.
The training is based on Queensland estate agency law, practice, and procedures in compliance with the Property Occupations Act 2014.
Further information regarding licensing requirements can be found via Queensland Office of Fair Trading.
- Click “Enrol”
- Fill in your information
- Follow the steps and you’re underway.
If you get stuck with anything simply get in touch with the office using the details below.
Simply click “Enrol” and follow the steps through the student portal to begin immediately.