Certificate IV In Property Services (Real Estate) CPP40307
Standard RPL/WBL Program
This is our standard licence application program that can allow agents to complete the certificate using their experience for an affordable price. Agents with more than 1 year working experience have the ability to complete the program in less than 20 hours of total work using the standard RPL/WBL program. Agents can complete the process faster depending on the agents role and work experience.
Stuff you need to know!
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work,
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work, and
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
- CPPDSM4046A Manage tenancy disputes
- CPPDSM4005A Establish and Build Effective Client Relationships.
- CPPDM4009B Interpret Legislation to Complete Agency Work.
- CPPDSM4015B Minimise Agency and Consumer Risk.
- CCPPDSM4011A List Property for Lease.
- CPPDSM4013A Market Property for Lease.
- CPPDSM4010A Lease Property.
- CPPDSM4016A Monitor and Manage Lease of Tenancy Agreement.
- CPPDSM4020A Present to Tribunals.
- CPPDSM4012A List Property for Sale.
- CPPDSM4022A Sell and Finalise the Sale of Property by Private Treaty.
- CPPDSM4003A Appraise Property.
- CPPDSM4018A Prepare and Present Property Reports.
- CPPDSM4019A Prepare for Auction and Complete Sale.
- BSBSMB406A Manage Small Business Finances.
- CPPDSM4006A Establish and Manage Agency Trust Accounts
Students have unlimited 24 hour support via Phone, email, SMS and Face to Face. Offering support on weekends and outside of the standard 9am-5pm hours our students are never without help.
Entry Education even remains as your very own personal industry expert, even after you finish our course.
- Click the “Get Started” button
- Create an account with BenchmarqueIQ
- Follow the steps and you’re underway.
If you get stuck with anything simply get in touch with the office using the details below.