Agents Representative Certificate
The course you will undertake as a Victorian resident is the Agent's Representative Registration Course. The qualification is also known as the "Agents Registration" within the industry. The program is designed to give you the right qualifications and knowledge in order to work within the real estate industry. Our course covers a variety of areas and is very flexible in its design, meaning it can be customised to fit around your personal life. For more information on how to start your Real Estate career get in contact with us: Andrew on 0412 812 073, or alternatively Andrew@entryeducation.com.au Elisha via online chat when available!
Stuff you need to know!
- The government have set out rules and guidelines for working in the Real Estate industry. One of these rules is that the minimum requirement to work in the industry is to obtain the Agent’s Representative Certificate.
- This Certificate will allow you to work in the Real Estate industry as a Sales Consultant or Property Manager as well as many other roles. The focus of the program is to give you the knowledge of processes that you will use everyday in the industry to help you succeed.
- Your career pathway in Real Estate begins with an Agent’s Representative Certificate, Entry Education will help you get it!
There are no set prerequisites for this course although you will need a computer, tablet or mobile phone device with Internet connectivity. If you're without this access, then give us a call to see how we can get you started and completed without internet!
- The course process is designed for our students to work through and complete in their own time.
Entry Education has helped students to complete and PASS the Agents Representative Certificate within 3 days to 3 months.
Other institutes set due dates and unnecessary time frames, which offer no flexibility for their students. Failure to meet these deadlines often result in additional fees for the student. We HATE this, and so should you!
To work in the Real Estate industry within Victoria, you must complete the following 3 units to obtain your Agent's Representative Certificate:
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work,
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work, and
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
- At entry education we have a number of different options for you to get started in the Real Estate Industry.
- Our prices are a locked price - Meaning you never pay more! There are no extra charges, fees, or hidden costs like many other institutes.
- This is a discounted cost of $595.
- Split Payment - We can get you started with a split payment plan. Please call Ryan - 0433 983 135 to customise this option for you.
Our role as expert trainers is to work with each student 1on1 via:
Phone, Email, Skype, SMS and face2face to make sure that you WILL pass. Offering personal help on weekends, and outside the standard 9am-5pm hours, meaning we are always contactable to help you!
By clicking the "Get Started" link and following the steps we can have you started and underway in a couple of minutes!
After registering, you will receive a call from your Personal Real Estate Trainer to get things going and explain everything you need to know.