Agents Representative Certificate
The course you will undertake as a Victorian resident is the Agent's Representative Registration Course. The qualification is also known as the "Agents Registration" within the industry. The program is designed to give you the right qualifications and knowledge in order to work within the real estate industry. Our course covers a variety of areas and is very flexible in its design, meaning it can be customised to fit around your personal life. For more information on how to start your Real Estate career get in contact with us: Andrew on 0412 812 073, or alternatively Andrew@entryeducation.com.au Elisha via online chat when available!
Stuff you need to know!
- The government have set out rules and guidelines for working in the Real Estate industry. One of these rules is that the minimum requirement to work in the industry is to obtain the Agent’s Representative Certificate.
- This Certificate will allow you to work in the Real Estate industry as a Sales Consultant or Property Manager as well as many other roles. The focus of the program is to give you the knowledge of processes that you will use everyday in the industry to help you succeed.
- Your career pathway in Real Estate begins with an Agent’s Representative Certificate, entry education will help you get it!
There are no set prerequisites for this course. We will supply you with all required learning materials so you are ready from the first minute you enter our program! However it will be necessary to access the internet whilst in class and a laptop will be required. If you don't have access to a laptop, give us a call and we can make arrangements.
- Our face to face program is designed for our students to work through and complete all assesments in a 2 day intensive class. Upon enrolment all students are provided with a student handbook to prepare for the 2 day in class training. We ask that you have a quick read over these prior to commencement so you are up to date and ready to go!
To work in the Real Estate industry within Victoria, you must complete the following 3 units to obtain your Agent's Representative Certificate:
- CPPDSM4007A Identify legal and ethical requirements of property management to complete agency work,
- CPPDSM4008A Identify legal and ethical requirements of sales to complete agency work, and
- CPPDSM4080A Work in the real estate industry.
- At entry education we have a number of different options for you to get started in the Real Estate Industry.
- Our prices are a locked price - Meaning you never pay more! There are no extra charges, fees, or hidden costs like many other institutes.
- This is a discounted cost of $795.
Payment Plan Options:
- Split Payment We can get you started with a split payment plan. Please call Ryan - 0433 983 135 to customise this option for you.
Our expert trainers are in the class to make sure you succeed! The benefit of working face to face, is being able to have your questions answered immediately! This means you receive clear and precise support when you need it most. The support doesn't end when you leave the class, entry education is always on call to help our students even after completion; whether this is for job, industry, or career advice and guidance.
By clicking the "Get Started" link and following the steps we can have you started and underway in a couple of minutes!
After registering, you will receive a call from your Personal Real Estate Trainer to get things going and explain everything you need to know.